The seven matters to the family moved1. move all involved in college student work group head and the class instructor should coordinate the relocation process at the site.
2. removal process requires a rapid and orderly, the colleges strictly abide by arranged to move command group.
3. each Department has a head, responsible for coordination in moving all instructors must be put in place.
4. floor loading luggage, not according to their class loading.
5. their own volunteers of the Department, is responsible for the maintenance of order in front of the building, custody and assisting girls to carry luggage.
6. luggage tags must be affixed on each piece of luggage indicating occupancy bedrooms, and name of the Department
7. each car must be equipped with a car load of luggage belongs to class the other students may not enter their own luggage compartment